Chantelle Norah Covered Moulded Bra - Lilac
Combining full support with unparalleled comfort, the Norah Comfort Underwire will be your new go-to bra. The tall, buttery soft band provides a smoothing effect through the back. The floral details throughout the cup create a unique update to your everyday seamless bra while remaining invisible under any top.
- New and innovative unlined shape with seamless comfort
- Internal seamed construction along the bottom for additional lift
- Stretch lace in feminine floral pattern
- Mesh lining along top
- Sheerness at the center gore
- Tall leotard band for smoothing the back
- Reinforced straps for support and all day comfort
- Tagless band
- Designed in France
Tips from our Fit Experts
"Wow! Finally the bra all fitters have been waiting for! I love that this bra offers the same support as a seamed cup, but with the coverage and invisibility of a t-shirt bra. Perfect for anyone who wants a seamless look. And this couldn't be any more comfortable and buttery soft!"
Over 90% of our corsetry products are made in our own factories and are designed with quality in mind.
We believe investing in the right bra that you can wear 50+ times is better than buying a few cheaper bras that fall apart quickly in the wash.
We’d recommend the following care tips to maximize the longevity of your bra and minimize environmental impact.
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand washing your garment using a delicate detergent is the best way to maintain the fit, shape and fabric of the produc
- Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace. Handwashing will also increase the lifespan of the product.
- Rinse garment in cold water.
- If handwashing is not an option, and you choose to machine wash, do so with a delicate detergent and a lingerie wash bag with the machine on a delicate / gentle cycle.
- However you choose to wash, always air dry the garment. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastics.
- If washing a bra, do not twist to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.